415 N College Avenue
Clarksville, AR 72830
Directions to Campus
Conveniently located just off I-40, Ozarks sits at the top of College Avenue in Clarksville, Arkansas.
University of the Ozarks is located in Clarksville, Arkansas, about 60 miles east of Fort Smith and 100 miles west of Little Rock on I-40. Exits 55, 57, and 58 all lead directly into the city.
- Take Exit 58 off of I-40.
- Continue north onto Hwy 103.
- Proceed north on Hwy 103 until you reach the stoplight at the intersection of Hwys 103 and 64 (third stoplight if traveling from Little Rock, fourth stoplight if traveling from Fort Smith).
- Turn left onto Hwy 64.
- Proceed west on Hwy 64 (Main Street) to the second stop light.
- Turn right onto College Avenue (north on Hwy 103).
- Turn left onto Cherry Street at the four-way stop.
- Turn right on Johnson Street.
University of the Ozarks is located at the top of the hill. Visitor parking is on the right, between Munger-Wilson Memorial Chapel and the Smith-Broyles Science Center.