Explore MacLean HallLaunch MacLean Residence Hall
MacLean Hall Information
MacLean Hall is home to up 221 residents made up of sophomores, juniors, and seniors. It was constructed in 1927 and underwent a $10 million renovation in 2019 that included a fire sprinkler system, new central heat and air systems, an elevator, and new mechanical, electrical and plumbing components as well as additional common areas and laundry facilities. In 2017, MacLean Hall was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
MacLean Hall residents enjoy the modern feel of the building with separate lounge areas based on level of engagement. While the ballroom is a reservable space and can host weekend events such as a Haunted Housing, Masquerade Balls, and Karaoke Nights, it is often utilized as a group study space throughout the week. Whereas the kitchen space also hosts a 72” flatscreen and four 32” TVs mounted with booth seating for gaming and watch parties.
The rooms in MacLean Hall vary in size depending on the room style; single, double, suite, or quad suite.
- Sophomore through Senior Students
- Community Lounge Spaces
- Community Kitchen
- Community Laundry
- Community and Single Use Bathrooms
- Elevator Access to Each Floor
- Vending Machines (tap to pay)
- Wireless Internet (provided by Apogee)
- 37 Single Rooms
- 28 Double Rooms
- 40 Suite-Style Rooms (two single bedrooms connected by a shared living room)
- 12 Quad-Style Rooms (two single bedrooms connected by a shared living room)
- Windows Supplied with Mini-Blinds
- Extra-Long Twin Bed (80”) – May be Lofted
- Desk and Chair for Each Resident
- Dresser/Chest of Drawers for Each Resident
- Closet for Each Resident