We’re glad we caught your eye. Now’s a great time to make plans to visit Ozarks and see for yourself what we have to offer.
Take advantage of a complete “day in the life” by adding the following activities to your to-do list:
- Take a tour of campus with a current Ozarks student
- Grab a bite with current students in our dining hall for a real taste of campus life
- Meet face-to-face for a Q&A session with a professor in your field of interest
The college visit is probably the most important part of the college search because it is the only way you will know for sure if the college feels right for you. College mailings and websites will give you the facts; the college visit will let you experience the community.
While our campus is closed and we can’t give in-person tours, the internet is always open!
We’re doing weekly tours live on Instagram. A student ambassador will give the tour and answer your questions.
Like and follow our pages so you can get a notification when we go live!
|Every Wednesday, |
May 20 – Aug 12
University of the Ozarks is located in Clarksville, Arkansas, about 60 miles east of Fort Smith and 100 miles west of Little Rock on I-40. Exits 55, 57, and 58 all lead directly into the city.
Guest parking lot – Parking Lot E
Building check-in – Mabee Administration
- Take Exit 58 off of I-40.
- Continue north onto Hwy 103.
- Proceed north on Hwy 103 until you reach the stoplight at the intersection of Hwys 103 and 64 (third stoplight if traveling from Little Rock, fourth stoplight if traveling from Fort Smith).
- Turn left onto Hwy 64.
- Proceed west on Hwy 64 (Main Street) to the second stop light.
- Turn right onto College Avenue (north on Hwy 103).
- Turn left onto Cherry Street at the four-way stop.
- Turn right on Johnson Street.
- University of the Ozarks is located at the top of the hill. Visitor parking is on the right, between Munger-Wilson Memorial Chapel and the Smith-Broyles Science Center.