We’re glad we caught your eye. Now’s a great time to make plans to visit Ozarks and see for yourself what we have to offer.
Virtual Campus TourLaunch Virtual Campus Tour
Upcoming Instagram Live Tours
Join us for weekly live tours on Instagram. A student ambassador will give the tour and answer questions.
Follow us to be sure to get a notification when we go live!
|September 27||4 PM||Seay Student Center|
|October 4||4 PM||King Hall & Smith Lobby|
|October 11||4 PM||MacClean Hall|
|October 18||4 PM||Borck Dining Hall|
|October 25||4 PM||Strength & Conditioning Facility|
|November 1||4 PM||Munger-Wilson Chapel|
|November 8||4 PM||Thomas-Francis Wilson Science Center|
|November 15||4 PM||Boreham Business Building|
|November 29||4 PM||Walker Hall|
|December 6||4 PM||Walton Fine Arts Center|
|December 13||4 PM||Jones Learning Center|
University of the Ozarks is located in Clarksville, Arkansas, about 60 miles east of Fort Smith and 100 miles west of Little Rock on I-40. Exits 55, 57, and 58 all lead directly into the city.
Guest parking lots – Parking Lot M and G
Building check-in – Mabee Administration
- Take Exit 58 off of I-40.
- Continue north onto Hwy 103.
- Proceed north on Hwy 103 until you reach the stoplight at the intersection of Hwys 103 and 64 (third stoplight if traveling from Little Rock, fourth stoplight if traveling from Fort Smith).
- Turn left onto Hwy 64.
- Proceed west on Hwy 64 (Main Street) to the second stop light.
- Turn right onto College Avenue (north on Hwy 103).
- Turn left onto Cherry Street at the four-way stop.
- Turn right on Johnson Street.
- University of the Ozarks is located at the top of the hill.