We’re glad we caught your eye. Now’s a great time to make plans to visit Ozarks and see for yourself what we have to offer.
Upcoming Instagram Live Tours
Join us for weekly live tours on Instagram. A student ambassador will give the tour and answer questions.
Follow us to be sure to get a notification when we go live!
|April 21||4 PM||Robson Library|
|April 28||4 PM||King Hall|
|May 5||4 PM||Campus Mall|
|June 1||11 AM||Campus Mall|
|June 15||11 AM||Smith or King Hall|
|June 29||11 AM||Robson Library|
|July 13||11 AM||Seay Student Center|
|July 27||11 AM||Campus Mall|
|August 10||11 AM||Smith or King Hall|
|August 24||11 AM||Seay Student Center|
University of the Ozarks is located in Clarksville, Arkansas, about 60 miles east of Fort Smith and 100 miles west of Little Rock on I-40. Exits 55, 57, and 58 all lead directly into the city.
Guest parking lots – Parking Lot M and G
Building check-in – Mabee Administration
- Take Exit 58 off of I-40.
- Continue north onto Hwy 103.
- Proceed north on Hwy 103 until you reach the stoplight at the intersection of Hwys 103 and 64 (third stoplight if traveling from Little Rock, fourth stoplight if traveling from Fort Smith).
- Turn left onto Hwy 64.
- Proceed west on Hwy 64 (Main Street) to the second stop light.
- Turn right onto College Avenue (north on Hwy 103).
- Turn left onto Cherry Street at the four-way stop.
- Turn right on Johnson Street.
- University of the Ozarks is located at the top of the hill.