University of the Ozarks makes available data and reports containing information for institutional assessment, strategic planning, policy formation, and decision making.
- Accrediting Agencies and Associations
- Accreditation Reports
- General Institution Information and Outcomes
- Athletic Participation Data – This information is made available by the US Department of Education. Follow the “Get data for one institution” link on the right and then search for “University of the Ozarks”
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Career Services Reports
- University Annual Reports
Enrollment statistics are tabulated at the close of business on the eleventh day of class during the fall and spring semesters.
(All reports are in PDF format, requiring Acrobat Reader.)
Common Data Set
The Common Data Set (CDS) initiative is a collaborative effort among data providers in the higher education community and publishers as represented by the College Board, Peterson’s, and U.S. News & World Report. The combined goal of this collaboration is to improve the quality and accuracy of information provided to all involved in a student’s transition into higher education, as well as to reduce the reporting burden on data providers.
For more information see Common Data Set Initiative.
|University of the Ozarks Common Data Sets|
All reports are in PDF format, requiring Acrobat Reader.
|2021-2022 Common Data Set|
|2020-2021 Common Data Set|
|2019-2020 Common Data Set|
Director of Institutional Research and Senior Analyst