Ozarks’ rich history is something to be celebrated! Homecoming is a time to connect past and present.
Alumni weekend, family weekend and homecoming have all been special events over the years at University of the Ozarks, and we’ve combined all three of these gatherings for one giant, iconic event — HOMECOMING.
The University is excited to be offering in-person events for the 2021-2022 academic year. Please know that the University will implement COVID-19 pandemic protocols during all of its on-campus events during the upcoming year. This may include social distancing and mask requirements as well as limiting the number of in-person guest to each event. These requirements may change throughout the year based on the current status of the pandemic. For the latest University policies and regulations concerning COVID-19, please visit www.ozarks.edu.
Originally scheduled for October, Homecoming will now be held April 8-10, 2022. While we wait for April, please take a look at some of our Homecoming events we plan to offer.
Homecoming 2021/2022 Schedule Overview
Location & Times coming soon!
Friday, April 8, 2022
- Ozarks Golf Tournament
- An Ozarks Reunion/50 year Club
- Raku Pottery Workshop
- Ozarks Speaks – Alumni Panel
- Student Art Exhibits
- Visit with Professors
- Sports Hall of Fame Plaques unveiling
- Ozarks Award Ceremony/Sports Hall of Fame Banquet
- Young Alumni Gathering at Wrecked Canoe
- Softball Game
Saturday, April 9, 2022
- Donut Fun Run
- Thomas and Frances Wilson Science Center Tours/Walkthrough
- Alumni Association Meeting
- Family Photos in front of Chapel
- Coffee with office of Student Life
- Donuts with the Deans
- Professional Networking Event
- Aerie Club meeting
- Jones Learning Center 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Alumni & Aerie Club Tailgate
- Softball Game
- Homecoming Ambassador Introduction
- Choir Rehearsal
- Ozarks Family Carnival/Farmers Market
- Ozarks Bingo
- Black Alumni Reunion
- Taste of Arkansas
Sunday, April 10, 2022
- Hike the Nature Trail
- Ozarks Remembers
- President’s Brunch & closing Remarks