- Office 112, Mabee Administration Building
University of the Ozarks Information Technology Department will provide excellence in network and computer management, while supporting the University’s mission and maintaining a high level of professionalism across all areas.
- Provide a reliable, robust, and secure technological infrastructure
- Support the use of technology to enable academic innovation in the areas of teaching and learning
- Facilitate the collection, storage, security, integrity, and access of electronic data
- Provide leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology
- Promote a high level of employee dedication to provide professional customer service, support, and satisfaction