The Green Giving Program is a great way to support our students! The University, with the help of the Alumni Association, has adopted this program to provide a sustainable giving opportunity for Alumni and Friends.
What is the Green Giving Program?
- An electronic monthly giving program that benefits our most precious resource – our students.
- A way for Ozarks to reduce waste, decrease its carbon footprint, and improve sustainability by reducing the University’s use of paper and postage.
How does it work?
- When you sign up, this program allows for your monthly gift to be automatically deducted from your credit card, debit card, or bank account.
How do I sign up?
- Online at https://ozarks.edu/give by clicking on the recurring giving option.
- Contact Michelle Loving at any time by phone: 479-979-1230 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or cancel enrollment in the Green Giving Program.
- If you are an employee of Ozarks, you can provide your gift through a monthly payroll deduction by going to the Online Payroll Deduction Form.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS DO
The P.E.O. Chapter “Q” of Clarksville has established a $500 scholarship that will be awarded each year to a female freshman at the University.
University of the Ozarks will award bachelor degrees to 87 graduating seniors during its 2017 Spring Commencement ceremony, scheduled for 10:30 a.m., Saturday, May 13, on the campus mall.
Maria Corea’s essay “Authority and Power: Government’s Integrative Role in Environmental Protection,” took the top honors during the twelfth annual Earth Day Essay contest.