University of the Ozarks makes available data and reports containing information for institutional assessment, strategic planning, policy formation, and decision making.
- Accrediting Agencies and Associations
- Accreditation Reports
- Enrollment Statistics/Fact Sheets
- General Institution information
- Athletic Participation Data – (This information is made available by the US Department of Education. Follow the “Get data for one institution” link on the right and then search for “University of the Ozark.”)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)